Quiet relaxing resort with plenty of room to stretch out both indoors and out. Loved hanging at the pool, checking out the trail to the beach (sloth sighting!) and the monkey sighting at breakfast one day. What a great choice!
The food was good, and the wood grilled mahi and tuna were both outstanding. Prices were very reasonable, and there were plenty of nearby options.
I would choose it again in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bold in presence; playful in personality. Los Altos Resort and Spa is Manuel Antonio's premier laid back luxury boutique resort. The Los Altos aesthetic represents a sensitive integration between tropical authenticity and modern amenities. We offer 28 gorgeous private residences, each boasting a vivid Pacific Ocean view through floor to ceiling windows. Also, for a luxury resort in the heart of Manuel Antonio, our rates are very reasonable. Very reasonable, and you get a lot out of us, which we're happy about. We like to keep things simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Los Altos Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos Beach Resort And Spa
- Los Altos Beach Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Los Altos Beach Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park