We spent six days at Los Altos in a 3-bedroom unit on the fourth floor in March 2013. From the moment we arrived to the time we check-out, our stay was perfect. The condo units are huge with very nice furnishings. Our unit was cleaned spotless every day. The beds are very good quality and so comfy. The showers/baths are high-end and beautiful. The front desk staff were very helpful with our dinner plans for each day. The breakfast had many choices of food and beverages and the service was perfect. Most days the monkeys would be come down the mountain in the adjoining area trees making perfect natural entertainment. The beach is quite a hike down and is private but somewhat rocky. It is a very beautiful beach and the privacy make it unique. The staff came down in an all-wheel drive vehicle to bring us back up at exactly the time we requested. The location and proximity to many tours and adventures is great too. There are many excellent restaurants within walking distance so not having a car was not a problem at all. We LOVED the staff and especially the guard that is looking out for two stray kittens (Bonita and Tiger). Oh, I forgot to mention, the pool and patio lounge areas are really cool. Clean, perfect temperature and full bar/restaurant service at your finger tips.
This property is awesome and I thank them for making our first visit to CR incredible. THANKS and we will see you next vacation to Costa Rica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bold in presence; playful in personality. Los Altos Resort and Spa is Manuel Antonio's premier laid back luxury boutique resort. The Los Altos aesthetic represents a sensitive integration between tropical authenticity and modern amenities. We offer 28 gorgeous private residences, each boasting a vivid Pacific Ocean view through floor to ceiling windows. Also, for a luxury resort in the heart of Manuel Antonio, our rates are very reasonable. Very reasonable, and you get a lot out of us, which we're happy about. We like to keep things simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Los Altos Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos Beach Resort And Spa
- Los Altos Beach Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Los Altos Beach Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park