“Wonderful Food Great Atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars
Review of El Wagon

El Wagon
Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, km. 5, Manuel Antonio National Park 0, Costa Rica
4000-1540
Website
Improve this listing
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Haslett, Michigan
“Wonderful Food Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

We ordered three different pizzas and they were all delicious. We had the Juiletta spinach pizza, the Chirazo sausage pizza, and the El Wagon. We enjoyed them all. The Sangria was great. We sat in an open area and enjoyed the breeze and fresh air. We may make another visit there before we leave!

Lansing, MI
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Amazing pizza. Some of the best I've ever had. Recommend anyone visiting to check it out during their visit. Sangria and drinks were great as well!

Detroit, Michigan
“Pizza - To Die For!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

My husband and I went here because a local suggested it. I usually like to experience local cuisine and not pizza when traveling. This is an exception! The pizza was amazing.
Although one pizza was enough to share, we couldn't resist trying two different ones. I ordered the El Wagon, minus the ham. My husband requested a custom pizza with chicken, pineapples and peppers. Delicious!

Montreal, Canada
“Best wood-fire pizza Ihave ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

My wife and I stayed in Manual Antonio for 6 days and went to El Wagon twice for lunch, normally we prefer to eat typical Costa Rican food, but the pizzas there we simply too good to resist. These pizzas were better than some pizzas I have had in Italy ! A must try restaurant !

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Waited for 15 minutes and still no menu's”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

My wife and I chose to eat here one night because of the advertised wood fired pizza's. Most of our trip we tried to eat authentic Costa Rican food, but the thought of wood fired pizza we couldn't pass up. We were told the main dining area was full, so we could take a seat at one of the tables over by the rail car. We waited for about 15 minutes, and still no one came over to even give us menu's! There was another couple sitting near us that had menu's and were clearly waiting to order since we had gotten there. The restaurant wasn't that busy and after 15 minutes of waiting, we decided that if it took this long just to get menu's, then our food would have taken forever.We left and walked down the road to another restaurant.

• Visited January 2014