“A True Costa Rican Experience” 5 of 5 stars

On main road near Kapi Kapi, Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Tapas
Description: "VOTED NO.1 PIZZA FOR 3 YEARS & NO1 PASTA FOR 2 YEARS" Victoria's is a fun, romantic and beautiful setting with the best Italian food, pastas, Gourmet Pizzas and Seafood in Manuel Antonio combined with the No.1 Classic Guitarist in Costa Rica " RafaMora" performing nightly from 6:00 to 9:30... In short, our goal is to enrich your Costa Rican adventure by providing you with the best and most memorable dining experience Regards, Mark, Gladis, Victoria and Gabriella
Charleston, South Carolina
“A True Costa Rican Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

WOW what a fantastic restaurant. I went on a two week vacation to Manuel Antonio with my girlfriend and we were fortunate enough to discover Victoria's on the second night we were there. We ate at several of the nice restaurants in the area, each having their own unique experience, but Victoria's remained the bench mark that we compared each restaurant to, and none even came close to the experience we shared at Victoria's. The owner Mark Dalton was so friendly and inviting which really topped off the experience. In my personal opinion, you haven't experienced costa rica until you have tried the Tuna Chipotle and the Brownie for dessert! My girlfriend and I agree that the Chicken Pesto Pepperoni Pizza is better than any pizza (including new york pizza) we have ever had. Visit Victoria's whenever you get the opportunity! You are surely in for a treat!!

James Lacey and Christina Tebben
Charleston, SC

• Visited August 2011

Charleston, South Carolina
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

This restaurant is outstanding! From the lively environment, friendly service, and melt-in-your mouth food, Victoria's is the full package for any tourist or local who dines here! My boyfriend and I visited Manuel Antonio for 10 days, and after trying some of the various restaurants, we found ourselves continuously returning to eat at Victoria's for six of the ten nights. We both agreed that this restaurant is superior in quality and taste to any other restaurant in Manuel, and if I have any advice for future travels, it is to order the Pacific Lobster with Ritz-Cracker Stuffing..Wow!

• Visited August 2011
The Woodlands, Texas
“Wow! So delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

We finally got to Victoria's with our huge group. The owner, Mark, is gregarious and personable and is determined that your experience is memorable. The lobster and filet were simply perfect as is the tuna. The pizza is delicious and its crust is the best I've had. Lovely. The guitarist, keyboardist and singer (all same guy) very talented and helps create a lovely ambience.

• Visited July 2011
Tucson, Arizona
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

This restaurant was amazing! Everything about it was great, the atmosphere, the menu and service and especially the owner. We went there on a weeknight and it was steady, they had a classical guitarist that was incredible. Where I was sitting he was blocked by a pillar and he started singing, I looked at my friend and asked if he was on break because I though a CD or the radio had been put on, he is really that amazing. The food was great I had the Chicken pesto pizza, the banana flambe, mojitos and margaritas. I do not speak spanish very well and the waiters helped and were very courteous. Also the friend I went with is allergic to so many things, so we asked a million question and they were so knowledgeable about their food even with a language barrier. They made a special pesto for my friend because she is allergic to pine nuts! The owner Marc was so nice and has a great spirit, he is perfect in the restaurant industry! I went there once more before I left Manuel Antonio and my experience the second time was just as amazing! Thank you Marc!

• Visited July 2011
Vero Beach, Florida
“delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

Another visit and another enjoyable and delicious meall !
Wonderful restaurant and atmosphere.
Nice to have a reliable place to return to for a great meal !!

• Visited May 2011