“Fun zipline tour!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: In the shadow of Manuel Antonio Park, Titi Canopy Tour has 10 zip line cables, 16 platforms, 3 suspension bridges, rappel platform, and Tarzan Swing! Nestled in primary and secondary rainforest, an abundance of wildlife can be seen including four types of monkeys, two and three toed sloths, poison dart frogs, toucans, and many, many more. We are only 15 minutes from Manuel Antonio which makes us the closest canopy tour in the area. You can enjoy our tour and not spend all your time riding on a bus! We offer an exciting NIGHT TOUR also!! Exceeding expectations since 1999.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Madison, NJ
32 attraction reviews
“Fun zipline tour!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We did this with our teen son and really enjoyed it. The guides were great and funny, especially with two others with us who had never done zip lining before. Some nice ziplines with beautiful views and even saw monkeys, toucans cocoa plants and pineapple bushes. We would recommend it. The optional rappel and Tarzan swing at the end were fun as well.

Visited August 2013

Red Deer, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“Amazing views, great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We did this tour as part of a large tour group we were with. Our guide was talking about the Monteverde zip lining and made it sound like that one was much much better so I didn't expect too much. We were very very pleasantly surprised. The guides were very friendly and personable. They asked your name and used it continually. At the end of the lines is a "free fall" rappel and then a Tarzan swing which were unexpected surprises. We had to wait for the rest of our group so sat in the bar/restaurant and had chips and delicious guacamole. While we were sitting there about 10 monkeys came and put on quite a show for us.

I would definitely recommend this tour if you are in the area.

Visited July 2013
“Great zip line experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great fun and and felt safe all of the time. My wife was very hesitant as she is in no way a"daredevil". "Monkey" and his team encouraged her at every step of the way through all of the zip lines...something I could never have done. We had an amazing experience and it will probably be a highlight of our trip to Costa Rica! Highly recommended!! PS. Play it safe and let the guys do the picture taking for you for around $25. Wouldn't want to lose your nice Nikon in the treetops.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Very beautiful but too rushed.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

The guides were helpful, courteous and safety conscious. The scenery was beautiful. Bug spray provided at the beginning was a nice touch. The tarzan swing at the end was a high point. The reason I am not giving a higher review is this...Our group felt very rushed through. I am surprised because their was not a big crowd since we were in the "green season". No sooner did we get through one zip that we were immediately sent on the next. No time for talking, joking with the guides, etc. It felt very "canned" is the best way I can describe it. I've been on zip lines in Alaska and in North Carolina and this was the first time I felt the guides were "just doing their jobs". Pawol (may have spelled wrong) was the exception--he was the guide we liked best. There was one other guide that didn't speak English but still made attempts at humor, which we definitely appreciated. It wasn't a bad experience but just so-so in Manuel Antonio.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 attraction reviews
“Exhilarating fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We were really impressed with "Monkey" and crew at Titi Canopy. Being first time zip liners we all had some trepidation, but these guys put everyone at ease with their friendly demeanor and emphasis on safety. We were never climbing or walking around platforms untethered. So we felt a lot of security from that and by their level of attention and compentence. I have a fear of heights but was pleasantly surprised how calm I felt throughout the whole experience, including seeing my 10 year old zoom off by himself ahead of me. I now understand why zip lining is a must-do activity when visiting Costa Rica. Also, the price is a good value for the length of the event and how many staff are working with your group. We highly recommend this company for your zip linging thrills.

Visited June 2013