“Best Costa Rica Rafting Trip” 5 of 5 stars

506-2777-0058
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Quepoa Expeditions is a smaller personalized whitewater river rafting company based out of Quepos, Costa Rica, just minutes from the world famous Manuel Antonio National Park and its spectacular beaches. We offer whitewater rafting on the Rio Savegre,and Rio Naranjo, including the Chorro. We also offer inflatable kayak tours in the dry season, and sea kayak/snorkeling tours.
Matlacha, Florida
“Best Costa Rica Rafting Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

My husband and I spent the day rafting with Quepoa Expeditions on the Savaege River just outside of Quepos, Costa Rica. We have been white water rafting all over the world and Quepoa Expeditions is a unique boutique rafting company that will cater to your schedule and needs. We had a fabulous day on the river with English speaking guide, Scott Skaggs. He brought us through the class IV and V rapids with excellent skill! I would recommend this white water rafting to anyone!

Visited August 2014

Jaco
“Excitement, Experience, and Service above the Rest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

On a recent trip to Costa Rica I had the pleasure of taking a rafting tour with Scott and Orlando. I will say out of all the tours I have taking in Costa Rica this was one of the most exciting and interesting. The guys were extremely knowledgable and informative on what to expect and the safety that was required to successfully complete the run. I will recommend these guys to anyone that is considering this type of tour. They went above and beyond there normal jobs to ensure that we had the best and safest times.

Thanks for the wonderful time

Dan and Bob

Visited August 2014
“The River Savegre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

My wife and I went on our first whitewater rafting trip with Scottico & Nacho. They were both teriffic! The whitewater, swimming, waterfall trek and lunch were wonderful. Scott's stories still have us thinking... A great day on the water with great people. Thx guys... Pura Vida : )

Fremont, CA
11 attraction reviews
“Savegre River rafting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Our group of 8 took two rafts down the river. We did the "longer trip" down the river. Left at 8:30AM got back at 1:30AM.

Likes:
- Very friendly guides. We had a great time with them. One guids was adventuresome on the rapids while the other was very "safe". I would have like both to be adventuresome.
- The guides were very well trained and very skillful.
- equipment, logistics, food all very good.
- River was flowing reasonably well - it is obviously all dependent on weather upstream.

Dislikes
- The time river rafting (8 miles on the river) was unfortunately short compared to the time traveling. I think we spent an equal amount driving as rafting. I would have preferred a longer rafting section.
- The river is relatively tame - at least when we went. I thought since we were in the middle of the rainy season it would have been at the highest water level - but I guess that comes later in the rainy season. There were about 4-5 good rapids (class 2-3) that threw us around, got the adrenaline flowing and soaked us good. But otherwise it was tame. I would have preferred more action.

Quepoa did a great job on this trip. If you are OK with a quieter river and a 8 mile raft, then this would be a great trip for you.

Visited July 2014
Knokke-Heist, Belgium
5 attraction reviews
“Fun on the Savegre river”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Our first rafting experience, so we decided to go for Class II-III on the Savegre river. All the guys from the Quepoa Exp are very enthousiastic. They take very good care and safety is key on the trip, so that you feel relax. Our guide, Orlando, was great. He made it an unforgetable day for all of us. The lunch is fine and the photos are great. Highly recommended!

Visited July 2014