My friends and I traveled to Villa Maniel Antonio and had the most amazing experience. The Villa was absolutely gorgeous and was kept very clean. The pool was an amazing addition after a long day at the beach or for a late night dip! Also, the location was ideal! We would often grab delcious breakfast at a restaurant right next to Villa Manuel Antonio and walk down to the beach. In the evening, we would take the (extremely cheap!) Bus back to the Village and walk to a restaurant or hale a cab, that drove up and down the nearby main road.
Lorenzo was a fantastic host who more than surpassed our expectations. He helped us with every aspect of our stay from helping us get transportation from San Jose to Manuel Antonio, finding and booking tours we were interested in, recommending restaurants and bars, and even helped us deal with the airport when they lost our luggage! He truly made us feel at home in the gorgous surroundings.
Our group enjoyed our stay so much that we have just booked our flights to return to Manuel Antonio this March! I can only hope that Villa Manuel Antonio is available ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Manuel-Antonio is situated in the most multi-million dollar estate (next door to the hotel Mariposa). This breathtaking complex is compromised of 3 A-C condos. Each condo has its own fully equiped kitchen, dining area and a confortable lounge. There are a 7 bedrooms condo with 5 bathrooms on 3 levels and 2 condos of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Each 2B-R condo occupies one full floor with its own jacuzzi and a huge private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Villa Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Manuel Antonio Hotel Quepos
- Villa Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park