If you are looking for a calm and secure place to stay, in the middle of the natural park, surrounding by monkeys... stop your research : this is it !
24 friends and I went to Villa Manuel Antonio to relax, do yoga, enjoy the overwhelming view from the balcony, and eat in the amazing restaurants nearby. Everything was perfect ! I truly recommend this place for yoga fans, you'll love it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Manuel-Antonio is situated in the most multi-million dollar estate (next door to the hotel Mariposa). This breathtaking complex is compromised of 3 A-C condos. Each condo has its own fully equiped kitchen, dining area and a confortable lounge. There are a 7 bedrooms condo with 5 bathrooms on 3 levels and 2 condos of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Each 2B-R condo occupies one full floor with its own jacuzzi and a huge private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Villa Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Manuel Antonio Hotel Quepos
- Villa Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park