Our family of 4 (20s and 50s) booked a 3 night stay at The Falls Resort after reading other travellers reviews. Our last minute August booking meant that we had to switch rooms mid-stay due to availability, but we didn't mind one bit and booked anyways! Upon entering The Falls you've entered a quiet, beautiful rainforest. The only rooms left at the time, both the garden view and street view double queen rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. Next time we'd love a deluxe or standard room with the private walk-up and outdoor hammock! We hoped to see monkeys on the resort grounds, but we only heard them running across the tin roof. The cafe/restaurant was great, we enjoyed breakfast, dinner and happy hour each day. Ronnie at the bar was too good to us! We walked to the public beach (Playa Espadilla) in the pouring rain, 15-20mins downhill. The following two sunny days we took a taxi to the beach and Nat'l Park entrance, only $4-6 and easily flagged right outside the entrance. The popular El Avion restaurant is a short walk across the street with a great ocean/sunset view. Another trip to Costa Rica will definitely include a trip to Manuel Antonio and stay at The Falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park