If I had chosen this hotel by it's street side appearance, I never would have stayed there. Luckily, I chose it for it's good reviews. Once inside, the whole place is beautiful Gorgeous terraced landscaping of tropical plants and welcoming rooms with porches supplied with hammocks and sitting areas. The room is huge with an equally huge luxurious bathroom. It has lovely wood plantation shutters and wood furniture. I thought the room was beautiful, but a bit dark for my taste. The dining room and bar are open areas and the included breakfast is delicious. I loved the infinity pool and spent a lot of time in it. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park