The Falls Lodge is situated on the other side of the road from the ocean. I visited the oceanside hotels and I was very pleased that I chose this one! Our room was up top with our own lovely porch with outdoor furniture and a hammock looking over the rainforest environment. The nature sounds are amazing! There was a full day of downpour while we were there. We had a delightful time hanging out reading and listening to the rain. It was a blessing in disguise.
This was the most expensive place we stayed and it’s still only $120 per night including breakfast and taxes. You certainly get your money’s worth.
We did a tour with Brian at Costa Rica Individual Travel Agency. It’s well worth the money. Without a tour we would not have seen anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park