I have stayed at the Falls for an extended week-end in 2012, and now 2013, both during the first week-end in May. Nothing but wonderful experiences. Restaurant is the best in Manuel Antonio, boasting daily specials like Chilean Seabass for around $14. A great breakfast is included in the reasonable room rate. The grounds on this property are amazing. Seems like they built the hotel into forest without disturbing anything. I have seen as much wildlife on the hotel property as I have in all my travels throughout Costa Rica. Literally over 100 monkeys, birds, and many other native species. I woke up one morning to monkeys on my hot tin roof. Then they put on their show, leaping from the roof to a hanging branch, one after another. If you are into landscaping and flora, you will be floraed. The Falls is nothing to look at from the outside. A non-distinct facade that conceals a gem. You can walk across the street for a fabulous mountaintop ocean view. You can walk, drive, or take the bus to the National Park, or the public beach. If you walk, the climb back up the mountain road (sidewalk) can be a bit strenuous and you should be in decent shape to attempt it. I've seen guests walk down and take the bus back. Service is very good. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I have stayed in a single and also with a buddy. Both rooms were very comfortable, with flatscreen cable tv, fridge, and nice showers. The pool offers bar and restaurant service, and we had no problems receiving wifi in our rooms. I almost regret writing this, because the Falls is small, and I'd hate to hear "no vacancy" while planning my next trip.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.