The Falls Resort was an enhanting surprise nestled in beautiful lush tropical and exotic foliage. During our week stay the white face monkeys traveled through delighting us with playful overhead swinging on three separate occasions. The staff was welcoming and eager to please us. The resturant staff knew our names and were very attentive. Our room was clean, well appointed, and its special charm provided a perfect escape. Ahh, I'm home now fully energized and ready to return to work after this most relaxing yet playful vacation. Enjoy, it's a given!
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.