We stayed here for 4 nights in the first week of march. We thought the hotel offered good value for the price. Hotel pool was comfortable and quiet, the staff was friendly and the restaurant was excellent. Thy fed us some of our best meals in Costa Rica for reasonable prices. The only down sides to this hotel is there is no wifi in the rooms (only at the lobby) and no coffee maker in the room- this may not be a downside for some but for me, this would have made my stay a little more enjoyable. I would also bring my own pillow if i stayed there again. Overall, we enjoyed and would def return to this hotel if we go back to Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park