My favourite hotel I visited in Costa Rica! As you pull up is does not look anything special but as you walk you it turns into a tropical oasis! The grounds are so beautiful, the pool is gorgeous, as is the hotube with a cocktail when the rain falls! There is a waterfall, a little bridge, lovely rooms all dotted about everywhere. The highlight was when the troupes of monkeys would come around and all of a sudden you would be surrounding by monkeys having fun and eating the bananas and coconuts off the trees. We also saw many many Jesus Christ Lizards, little lizards, hummingbirds, morph butterflies and agoutis’s which were very cute scuttling about the place! The staff are so very friendly and happy to help with anything, I couldn’t print my boarding pass so they allowed me to use the front desk computer and printer, very trusting indeed! The rooms were spacious with very modern bathrooms, plenty of towels and robes and lovingly cleaned every day. Cable TV with many choices which was good when you are getting ready! Breakfast was wonderful with lots of choice and big portions! The hotel location is excellent near many restaurants and near bus stops too. I would thoroughly recommended this hotel to anyone staying in Manuel Antonio.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.