A very convenient base for the national park and the beaches. Very good room with enormous walk in closet and a lArge bathroom. Although there is no wifi in the room it works well by the pool and elsewhere so it is easy to do a bit of catching up whilst sipping a coffee. Breakfast is filling but not sensational.
From the exterior this place doesn't look much as it is right on a fairly busy road. Once inside however you drop away from the road and it is all pretty peaceful. We had three days here and enjoyed it.when one family member was unwell the staff went to a good deal of trouble to sort out suitable food and drink for her and were very helpful. Nive people, good spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park