We stayed 4 nights at the Falls Resort at the end of Oct early Nov. We loved the spacious rooms and found them quite unique. They were very clean and private (didn't hear our neighbors). It's not a "Resort" in the way I had come to define resorts. It's a smaller, quaint and beautiful piece of property with the rooms tucked into the lush rainforest gardens. The staff is friendly, knowledgable, and very helpful. I can tell they are well taken care of and respected by the owners. They helped coordinate our activities and made sure to come get us when our transporation arrived. Inquire about zip-lining, it was fabulous. Nicely located between Manuel Antonio and Quepos. ATM and bus stop close by.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.