We (thankfully) stumbled on the Falls by word of mouth and BOY, were we pleased. The owner Scott does an incredible job of keeping this garden oasis picture perfect. From the moment we arrived, Joanna was very accommodating to our needs by providing us with the perfect room. We shared the 3 bedroom apartment, which was awesome. It was like our own little hideaway. It never even felt like a hotel! As soon as we settled in, Ricardo and Scott had us sample some appetizers and drinks. Rarely do you see the owner of establishments mingling with the guests and going out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. We saw Scott all the time and he was always incredibly engaging. Ricardo is such a hard worker- I don't think he ever sat still. From serving food, to bartending, to cleaning the dining room- he is such an asset. We dined in the restaurant for dinner and the complimentary breakfast. I have never seen a complimentary breakfast quite like this one- we all left feeling completely stuffed and satisfied. Beyond the service though, was the sheer beauty of this property. We felt like we were in another world. We went swimming in the up-lit pool at night and were completely relaxed. There was a little bar crowd that night too so it added some fun to the mix. Just walking around you can see a million plants and trees along with the jungle inhabitants like lizards and frogs. I am so grateful that we stumbled upon the Falls. It was such a unique property that set the tone for an amazing trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park