We stayed 3 nights at the falls resort in October 12. The hotel is not very appealing from the street, however it is very nice once on the grounds. The staff were attentive and friendly. They have a great happy hour and the dinner was exceptional. Maybe some of the best food I had in CR. Try the Tempura Avocado and the Firecrackers. My only gripe would be the lack of wifi in the rooms (this is common throughout Costa Rica). Also, an expanded TV channel selection would be nice because, lets face it, it rains alot in Costa Rica in October. Nice place, good service, reasonable priced. 4 out of 5.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.