This resort is just outstanding! We spent three nights here and walked away wishing we could stay longer!
From the get-go the staff was courteous, helpful, fun, and personable. We were able to arrange our canopy tour (the one they recommended was actually awesome!), transportation everywhere, and our hotel in San Jose when we departed through the front desk. This was extremely helpful as my wife and I are not fluent in Spanish.
The staff was great at recommending places to go and see. A lot of resorts try to keep you in the resort. These people knew there was much to see outside of the resort and weren't afraid to tell you.
The food was AMAZING! Fresh yellow fin caught that day (believe me you can tell when fish is fresh and not frozen!) Corvina sea bass, awesome salads, great apps... and the BEST banana's foster you will ever have (get ready for an awesome presentation on this one!).
The location was great, a mile from the beach and very close to the bus that shuttles back and forth every 20 minutes to the beach and national park and Quepos. Nice and quiet at night so relaxing was very easy, especially when you have a nice rain come in while having a rum cocktail on your spacious patio in your hammock! And when the bed calls you, you will be put to sleep in one of the most comfortable beds EVER!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park