From the moment we met Eilyn we knew we were in good hands and found a hidden gem! Our condo was plenty big enough for our family of four and much larger than we needed. There were two bedrooms, two bathrooms, laundry room, a very large living space and kitchen with an expansive terrace to enjoy the beautiful sunsets every night. We would definitely stay here again. Our boys loved the small pool and PC was centrally located. Eilyn always had a smile on her face and was helpful with booking activities and dinners for us. We took cab to beach but could walk to many of the restaurants. You do hear some road traffic but not too bad. Again great find and reasonable. There is no food service so either you can cook your own in the large kitchen or go out to eat at all the local spots - many within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Manuel Antonio, this new condominium is said to be the most high-end condo in all of Costa Rica. Two, three or four bedroom units are available either individually or combined offering the sweet comforts of home gilded with all the luxuries and modern amenities inlaid within the most beautiful design. There is cable television in every bedroom, high speed internet (Ethernet and wireless), a large 42 inch plasma-screen in the living room, phone, dishwasher, microwave, laundry facilities, central air-conditioning, elegant ceiling fans and a state of the art elevator to get you there. This accommodation is wheelchair accessible to all suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Pacifico Colonial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifico Colonial Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Pacifico Colonial Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park