“Pacifico Colonial....Home away from home in Manuel Antonio!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pacifico Colonial

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manuel Antonio National Park
Pacifico Colonial
Save Saved
You added Pacifico Colonial to your Saves list
Manuel Antonio Road | Next to Tulemar bungalows, Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica   |
Berkeley, California
“Pacifico Colonial....Home away from home in Manuel Antonio!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I was here for just over a week in August 2012. As a frequent traveler I am tired of 'hotel' living. At the Pacifico Colonial condo I truly felt like I was staying at my 'home away from home'. The condo management and staff were impeccable. They looked out for our every need without being obtrusive. Anything we even 'thought' about doing they had recommendations for. We took all their advice, allowed them to make all our 'adventure' arrangements and could not have had a better experience! I was on vacation but also needed to work while there. The condo had incredible wifi service which allowed me to work from my laptop anywhere in the condo OR on the patio! One evening there was a very violent windstorm and the power went out....except at Pacifico Colonial (they have their own generators for such emergencies).

The layout of the condo was perfect! Hotel amenities with a very comfortable 'home away from home' feel. I uploaded some photos which demonstrate some of the little perks like beautiful sunsets visible from inside and out, daily 'towel art' left for us by housekeeping and some of the wildlife we saw from our own balcony.

The location could not be better. We we able to walk to the local grocers, walk to cafes and restaurants. The condo staff arranged for our transportation for our adventures. The local bus that runs between Manuel Antonio and Quepos stops just outside the condo complex so it's easy to hop and off.

I've never felt so comfortable while traveling and will definitely be back! I highly recommend Pacifico Colonial, particularly for those looking for more than another 'hotel' experience (business travelers, families etc).

Room Tip: I was in Condo 1 North. While some recommend the higher floors I really enjoyed where we stayed. W...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

110 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Cambridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

the most beautiful accomodation on the manuel antonio side of costa rica is only outdone by the glorious view that awaits every visitor each and every morning, a cup of freshly roasted 1820 coffee warming one's hand.

this ever cynical traveller was transported to the rainforests and people of costa rica with a homebase one only dreams of.
impeccable team; from the inital contact at the fron desk, to the wait team and everyone in between........how does one bond so quickly with such effable people?

when i go back, it will be to pacifico colonial, where the ever attentive property manager melissa and her first rate team will without question make for me another unforgettable trip.

what is beyond 'highly recommended?'

Room Tip: they all have ocean views. don't be hampered by the lower floors; i stayed on 2 (of 5) and it w...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I can't think of a more amazing place to stay. The staff was kind, caring, friendly and as professional as I've ever encountered. The rooms are spectacular with views that will provide a lifetime of memories. I would go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

This was my first trip to Costa Rica and will not be my last. The stay at Pacifico Colonial was a fantastic expereience. The condos are roomy, clean, and well appointed. We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo with 2 bathrooms and a laundry room. The large deck has a beautiful view of the ocean.

The staff were a joy and looked after every detail of our stay - from the excursions - to the meals. No detail was missed or overlooked.

A truly fantastic experience in every way !!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Langley City, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

What a fantastic experience it was to stay at the Pacifco Colonial. I was never a fan of 1 week vacations, but after staying here and having to never think where to go or how to get there I am hooked. They take care of you the minute you get there till the minute you leave. The rooms are simply amazing (along with the views) and the staff are always there to make your stay more than enjoyable. They can fully customize your vacation to your specific needs through various tours and events and I would highly recommend you take them up on this as they know the best places to go. Staying at Pacifico Colonial is something you just won’t ever regret!

Room Tip: There is no bad room - but the higher you go the better the views
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Happened upon this place while out for a stroll in Manuel Antonio. My friend and I rented a 2 bedroom unit which was more than we ever expected. Two bathrooms, two large bedrooms, laundry and fully equipped luxury condo unit. This place was the highlight in terms of accommodations to our trip to C.R. The view of the Pacific is impeccable, great sunsets on the spacious balcony. This more private alternative to staying at a hotel certainly made our time spent in M.A. a memorable one. Close to all amenities, we kept very busy during our stay and the many recommended activities from the superb management and staff. I recommended this place to two friends who are in staying there now and are just as happy as I was which prompted me to write this review.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I married my husband in Manuel Antonio in February, and my entire family stayed at Pacifico Colonial. The two penthouse condos were also the place where my bridesmaids and I got ready before the ceremony. We could not have been more impressed with the spaciousness of the living space and the truly breathtaking views of these condos! My photographer was in heaven taking pictures of us and my dress with that backdrop - its to die for!

I can also say with complete confidence (we have stayed in a LOT of places in Manuel Antonio!) that Pacifico Colonial is among the most luxurious accommodations the area has to offer. We have family members who had visited Manuel Antonio in the past and felt that there was no place to stay that holds to American standards - Pacifico Colonial totally changed their minds! It wasn't just the comfortable accommodations that made this place luxurious- it was the service. Melissa tended to each guest, planning tours, recommending restaurants, arranging transportation and catering... pretty much assisting us in every possible way!

I could not be happier with my experience with Pacifico Colonial and would highly recommend it!

Room Tip: They are extremely accommodating - if you're renting multiple condos, it is worth contacting the...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Been to Pacifico Colonial? Share your experiences!