What an amazing hotel with incredible staff! My wife and I stayed 4 nights in the Ultra Villa.
- incredible views
- huge glass doors which open to the infinity pool
- very clean room
- gorgeous pool
- very comfortable bed
The only down sides we found was that there was no phone in the room therefore if you wanted to room service etc you had to go to reception. Normally I wouldn't mind however you are exactly 134 stairs from the reception area. (This is the only negative thing we could say about the hotel).
- staff were always friendly and extremely accommodating to our requests.
- food was just great. Wide variety of choices daily and Chef Rob never dissapointed.
Oscar is by far the nicest and will make sure your trip and drinks are always flowing! His milkshakes are out of this world!
Definitely go visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chosen as one of the "Best 101 Hotels in the World" by Conde Nast Publications' Tatler Travel Guide for 2006, Casa Chameleon is a favourite with honeymooners and celebrities to relax and unwind in an enchanted environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Casa Chameleon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Chameleon Mal Pais
- Casa Chameleon Costa Rica/Mal Pais