We spent five days in Mal Pais at the lodge. It was well worth the epic journey from Ometepe in Nicaragua to get there. The Lesser family are wonderful hosts. They treated my children with such kindness. They welcomed us with a complimentary drink. The breakfasts were excellent and substantial. Our room was very nice as well. They have a unique pool that provided us numerous hours of relaxation and enjoyment. As the other reviews attest, this is a wonderful place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Boutique Hotel, La Hacienda Lodge, is located in Mal País, Costa Rica, at the south of Nicoya peninsula. It cover an important part of the Pacific Ocean jungle coast nature. We are at 100 mts of the sea and at 1 Km from Santa Teresa, a rustic town surrounded by beautiful forest-surf beaches, unique sunsets, and plenty activities like canopy, yoga, beach massagge, kayak fishing,quad trips to Montezuma waterfalls, etc…We invite you to breath the peace and live the reserve nature of our place that surprises us every day with frogs, squirrels, iguanas, urracas, and all the variety of the costa rican jungle nature. Our job and service spirit walks over the personal attention concept, adapting us in exclusivity to the interests and requirements of our guests, so they can have a safe, fun, rest and unforgettable holidays.Our service promotes a friendly, close, and personal atmosphere so you can feel in trust and comfortable as home. We can organize you daily activities, original itineraries and help you with any special question or requirement. Inquiries are always welcome with our arms open, La Hacienda Lodge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your La Hacienda Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Hacienda Tropical Hotel Mal Pais
- La Hacienda Lodge Costa Rica/Mal Pais