We were supposed to be at the hotel for 2 days but we ended up being 4 days. The current owner Francesca is the perfect host. The tastiest food I have ever tried by her chef Pedro. They offer also surf lessons, being really worth it. Ramon was our instructor and we learnt with him in 2 days more than a standard one-week course in Spain. The hotel is completely new, and plenty of details at every single corner. This should be a must-stay if you plan to visit Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indigo Yoga Surf Resort is a boutique hotel in Mal Pais, on the southern-most tip of the Nicoya peninsula. Just 2 kilometers from the Cabo Blanco Natural Reserve and steps away from the Pacific Ocean, it provides everything a person seeking relaxation and comfort needs:our eleven spacious rooms and one fully-equipped villa combine warm colors and local materials with a modern design. They are located in a tropical garden, which iguanas, squirrels and many birds call their home. We also offer a fine-dining restaurant, a coffee shop, a pool lounge area, as well as our own spa and yoga deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Indigo Yoga Surf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beija Flor Hotel Mal Pais
- Beija Flor Mal Pais
- Indigo Yoga Surf Resort Costa Rica/Mal Pais