this hotel is very expensive for the facilities it has and what you get. We payed 130$ per night for a room and hotel that are worth no more than 80$. We were so sorry we ordered 3 nights in advance and could not cancel them. It was a big waste of our money. We were in Costa Rica for a month, visited many hotels and this was by far our gratest disappointment. The pool is nice (similar to pools in hotels we paid 60-70$ per night) but the rooms are very basic- only beds. no fridge, no place to sit..and you would expect that for 130$ the breakfast would be at least o.k, but we got really tiny miniature pancakes, how miser can they be? and also, the open air bathroom means you have to lock the bathroom door at all times in order to be safe(because anyone could get into your room easilly), which is really wierd. would advise you to stay away!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indigo Yoga Surf Resort is a boutique hotel in Mal Pais, on the southern-most tip of the Nicoya peninsula. Just 2 kilometers from the Cabo Blanco Natural Reserve and steps away from the Pacific Ocean, it provides everything a person seeking relaxation and comfort needs:our eleven spacious rooms and one fully-equipped villa combine warm colors and local materials with a modern design. They are located in a tropical garden, which iguanas, squirrels and many birds call their home. We also offer a fine-dining restaurant, a coffee shop, a pool lounge area, as well as our own spa and yoga deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Indigo Yoga Surf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beija Flor Hotel Mal Pais
- Beija Flor Mal Pais
- Indigo Yoga Surf Resort Costa Rica/Mal Pais