Although the other reviews are correct: the sandy beach is too far away and it is not very convenient if you do not have a car, there is no bar or food after 3pm, and the salon, spa, and yoga are "on demand" outside people who come when requested. That being said... We enjoyed our stay very much. We took a cab to santa Teresa to surf and enjoy the beach and then relaxed at the pool or on our hammocks in the afternoon/evening. when we were at beija flor we felt so relaxed and felt so secluded, it was great! The pool is small but it was quiet and a great place to see wildlife, there were birds, monkeys, and iguanas all around. If u want beach front property or something fancy this is not it. But if you have a car or don't mind taking a taxi to the beach (or a very nice and very long walk - it is possible to walk the beach all the way from Santa Teresa to beija flor) then this is a great place to get away from it all and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indigo Yoga Surf Resort is a boutique hotel in Mal Pais, on the southern-most tip of the Nicoya peninsula. Just 2 kilometers from the Cabo Blanco Natural Reserve and steps away from the Pacific Ocean, it provides everything a person seeking relaxation and comfort needs:our eleven spacious rooms and one fully-equipped villa combine warm colors and local materials with a modern design. They are located in a tropical garden, which iguanas, squirrels and many birds call their home. We also offer a fine-dining restaurant, a coffee shop, a pool lounge area, as well as our own spa and yoga deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Indigo Yoga Surf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beija Flor Hotel Mal Pais
- Beija Flor Mal Pais
- Indigo Yoga Surf Resort Costa Rica/Mal Pais