The hotel and grounds are beautiful. The staff were courteous and the outdoor shower... So cool!
We stayed during low season early in September, so the restaurant was closed, but they directed us to some great local joints nearby and we were able to book activities through the hotel.
2 of the 3 nights that we were there, the neighboring property across the street (bar???). Was having pretty loud music and people were loud. But, we were going to bed relatively early.
Do not let this convince you to stay elsewhere... This is an architecturally stunning place, reasonably priced and in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indigo Yoga Surf Resort is a boutique hotel in Mal Pais, on the southern-most tip of the Nicoya peninsula. Just 2 kilometers from the Cabo Blanco Natural Reserve and steps away from the Pacific Ocean, it provides everything a person seeking relaxation and comfort needs:our eleven spacious rooms and one fully-equipped villa combine warm colors and local materials with a modern design. They are located in a tropical garden, which iguanas, squirrels and many birds call their home. We also offer a fine-dining restaurant, a coffee shop, a pool lounge area, as well as our own spa and yoga deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Indigo Yoga Surf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beija Flor Hotel Mal Pais
- Beija Flor Mal Pais
- Indigo Yoga Surf Resort Costa Rica/Mal Pais