We showed up to the resort with no reservation at around 7 pm. The reception was closed but the friendly security guard called the owner and he let us into a room for the night and we paid for it the next day. The security guard handed the phone to us so that the owner could give us recommendations of place to eat for dinner! The rooms were simple but beautiful and the outdoor shower was awesome. We especially loved the hammocks and wished we could take one home :). The receptionist was extremely helpful and friendly and even made some phone calls for us in Spanish because our Spanish was a little rusty. They definitely went above and beyond what was expected of them and we really appreciated it. We would recommend this accommodation AND we would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indigo Yoga Surf Resort is a boutique hotel in Mal Pais, on the southern-most tip of the Nicoya peninsula. Just 2 kilometers from the Cabo Blanco Natural Reserve and steps away from the Pacific Ocean, it provides everything a person seeking relaxation and comfort needs:our eleven spacious rooms and one fully-equipped villa combine warm colors and local materials with a modern design. They are located in a tropical garden, which iguanas, squirrels and many birds call their home. We also offer a fine-dining restaurant, a coffee shop, a pool lounge area, as well as our own spa and yoga deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Indigo Yoga Surf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beija Flor Hotel Mal Pais
- Beija Flor Mal Pais
- Indigo Yoga Surf Resort Costa Rica/Mal Pais