Nothing fancy but the location is perfect for those who want to explore the the Mal Pias and Cabo Blanco area.
Whether it a romantic getaway or a surfing holiday or just a weekend with friends, this hotel is a perfect setting.
We spent 3 days and everything in the pictures are exactly what you'll get and even better. The Hotel is a sort of nature reserve on it's own with Iguanas on the roofs. The pool is cleaned daily and the staff are very attentive. The Bungalows are clean and air-conditioned and have a nice Porch to lounge during late afternoon and take in the sounds and views of birds.
They serve breakfast and dinner only. They have a nice spread of breakfast menu, During dinner they serve a typical Tico Dinner, Pasta and Pizza.
All in all a nice place to have as a jump off point as it is near a lot of places and several beaches.
The Hotel needs a bit of an upkeep though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the beat of the nature on one acre tropical gardens. The chant of colorful birds, the sound of the night wild-life and the constant waves of the Pacific Ocean. Let Ritmo Tropical be your host to make your holidays the best you ever had. Come enjoy Costa Rica with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Hotel Ritmo Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritmo Tropical Hotel Mal Pais
- Hotel Ritmo Tropical Costa Rica/Mal Pais