Stayed at the Ritmo in the middle of February 2013. I originally booked in for three days, not knowing what to expect, and ended up staying for ten days. Had my own cabin, which was very clean, had a safe, AC and large bathroom. The pool was excellent, very clean and great for a cool off swim in the afternoon. Staff was friendly, and restaurant was very good at night (only ate here twice because there is so many great places in the area). Location can't be beat, as you are right in a central location to access Mal Pais, and Santa Teresa and a short 5 minute walk to beach. Would stay again forsure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the beat of the nature on one acre tropical gardens. The chant of colorful birds, the sound of the night wild-life and the constant waves of the Pacific Ocean. Let Ritmo Tropical be your host to make your holidays the best you ever had. Come enjoy Costa Rica with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Hotel Ritmo Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritmo Tropical Hotel Mal Pais
- Hotel Ritmo Tropical Costa Rica/Mal Pais