Loved it. Nice, clean and comfortable little cabinas surrounding a big pool. Great restaurant with many yummy choices, friendly people and service. Nice big Mojito's I might add!
Our room had a queen bed and bunk bed, a bar fridge and bathroom. More than enough for our little holiday stay with myself, my wife and two 5yr old boys. The pool is great for kids, as it has a decent amount of shallow area, plus a 0.5m deep bench around one side. Kids loved it, and so did we.
The only shortcoming, not specifically attributable to this place, is that it is fronted by gravel road with not much shoulder to it (there is ONLY gravel road in this area), so the walk to the beach is a dusty and need to keep kids in step rounding the corner. A short sidewalk or wider should just to El Cruce would be perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the beat of the nature on one acre tropical gardens. The chant of colorful birds, the sound of the night wild-life and the constant waves of the Pacific Ocean. Let Ritmo Tropical be your host to make your holidays the best you ever had. Come enjoy Costa Rica with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Ritmo Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritmo Tropical Hotel Mal Pais
- Hotel Ritmo Tropical Costa Rica/Mal Pais