Howdy travellers, we are a 50+ aussie couple , well travelled. It was great to arrive a RT , lovely aircon, coffee urn on the go all morning. Sensational kitchen staff with gourmet pizza and italian food. Close enough to the beach but far enough from the night life of town this is an excellent establishment. Thank you Johnathon and staff you made our stay a good one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the beat of the nature on one acre tropical gardens. The chant of colorful birds, the sound of the night wild-life and the constant waves of the Pacific Ocean. Let Ritmo Tropical be your host to make your holidays the best you ever had. Come enjoy Costa Rica with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Ritmo Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritmo Tropical Hotel Mal Pais
- Hotel Ritmo Tropical Costa Rica/Mal Pais