We stayed at this wonderful place in June, 2011. I was with a group of 6 and we rented 3 of the bungalows. The family that runs the hotel made us feel like family every day!! The restaurant is open for breakfast & dinner and the food is great!! The pool area is clean & comfortable. Loved the air-conditioned bungalows that include ceiling fans, in room safe, TV and surf racks. I didn't want to leave!! Very quiet location in MalPais while within walking distance to the beach and downtown. I can't wait to go back!!
- Also Known As:
- Ritmo Tropical Hotel Mal Pais
- Ritmo Tropical Hotel
- Hotel Ritmo Tropical Costa Rica/Mal Pais
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the beat of the nature on one acre tropical gardens. The chant of colorful birds, the sound of the night wild-life and the constant waves of the Pacific Ocean. Let Ritmo Tropical be your host to make your holidays the best you ever had. Come enjoy Costa Rica with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Ritmo Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.