Ferdinand and Julie were responsive and helpful from our 1st contact. Their suggestions were spot on and thank you so much for doing our initial grocery shopping. Those expecting "luxury" as defined in the states will be disappointed, but the condo was very nice- the fluffy white robes are a nice touch.
All staff very friendly, felt safe with my 3 children.
My only complaint was a group of "meatheads" who thought a side of the pool belonged to them- blasting completely in appropriate music( x - rated lyrics). Grow up, body building does not make u a man.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia Encantada is an impressive resort-like community at the northern end of Jaco Beach, Costa Rica.Bahia Encantada offers incredible ocean views over a series of infinity pools from what is widely considered Jaco's most beautiful beachfront estate. Spacious 2 and 3-bedroom condos boast luxurious comforts and numerous terraces, including private rooftop terraces atop all penthouse suites. Bahia Encantada offers several floor plans for two- and three-bedroom condos, with two or three baths, and ranging in size from 1,200 to 1,800 square feet. A spacious three-bedroom unit comfortably sleeps six to seven people. All rental condominiums have fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet access, in-unit laundry, balconies with great views, telephone service, cable programming, and large LCD televisions with DVD players. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Bahia Encantada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Bahia Encantada Hotel Jaco
- Bahia Encantada Costa Rica/Jaco