We cannot say enough good things about the quality of the service we received! Lisle, the new manager at DayStar, made our stay the best we have had in Costa Rica! He knows Jaco Beach as well or better than anyone else you could meet and all of his suggestions were top notch! As for the unit itself, you cannot beat the location or the quality of the units and, because they are full functional condos with kitchens you can avoid dining out all the time. We travel with our 3 year old son and making healthy food for him is critical for us. No hotel is perfect all the time- but it is how the management responds to the little things that makes all the difference - DayStar has a winning team at work. Thanks Lisle! See you again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia Encantada is an impressive resort-like community at the northern end of Jaco Beach, Costa Rica.Bahia Encantada offers incredible ocean views over a series of infinity pools from what is widely considered Jaco's most beautiful beachfront estate. Spacious 2 and 3-bedroom condos boast luxurious comforts and numerous terraces, including private rooftop terraces atop all penthouse suites. Bahia Encantada offers several floor plans for two- and three-bedroom condos, with two or three baths, and ranging in size from 1,200 to 1,800 square feet. A spacious three-bedroom unit comfortably sleeps six to seven people. All rental condominiums have fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet access, in-unit laundry, balconies with great views, telephone service, cable programming, and large LCD televisions with DVD players. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, BookIt.com and Priceline so you can book your Bahia Encantada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Bahia Encantada Hotel Jaco
- Bahia Encantada Costa Rica/Jaco