Three couples stayed in the three bedroom suite. Place was clean and had great view. Instead of paying $100 per person for adventure dining we had a personal chef (arranged by our hosts) come in and make all six of us dinner and dessert for $20 per person. Food was excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia Encantada is an impressive resort-like community at the northern end of Jaco Beach, Costa Rica.Bahia Encantada offers incredible ocean views over a series of infinity pools from what is widely considered Jaco's most beautiful beachfront estate. Spacious 2 and 3-bedroom condos boast luxurious comforts and numerous terraces, including private rooftop terraces atop all penthouse suites. Bahia Encantada offers several floor plans for two- and three-bedroom condos, with two or three baths, and ranging in size from 1,200 to 1,800 square feet. A spacious three-bedroom unit comfortably sleeps six to seven people. All rental condominiums have fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet access, in-unit laundry, balconies with great views, telephone service, cable programming, and large LCD televisions with DVD players. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Daystar Bahia Encantada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Bahia Encantada Hotel Jaco
- Daystar Bahia Encantada Costa Rica/Jaco