This is our third year coming to Costa Rica. For the price of their "penthouse" this place is not worth the money. The pool bar which is advertised as one of their services is closed this week and we were not told this. When we asked for a credit in the cost of the room, they said the pool bar is not part of the property though they advertise it on their web site. The terrace furniture is falling apart. Only 1 of the 3 bedrooms has a tv. The "penthouse" is advertised as 2,004 square feet and it's no more than 1200 square feet at best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia Encantada is an impressive resort-like community at the northern end of Jaco Beach, Costa Rica.Bahia Encantada offers incredible ocean views over a series of infinity pools from what is widely considered Jaco's most beautiful beachfront estate. Spacious 2 and 3-bedroom condos boast luxurious comforts and numerous terraces, including private rooftop terraces atop all penthouse suites. Bahia Encantada offers several floor plans for two- and three-bedroom condos, with two or three baths, and ranging in size from 1,200 to 1,800 square feet. A spacious three-bedroom unit comfortably sleeps six to seven people. All rental condominiums have fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet access, in-unit laundry, balconies with great views, telephone service, cable programming, and large LCD televisions with DVD players. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bahia Encantada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Bahia Encantada Hotel Jaco
- Bahia Encantada Costa Rica/Jaco