We stayed 5 nights in a 2 bedroom in this small complex. Our apartment had excellent furnishings. The outlook onto the pool and beyond to the sea was lovely. We were very impressed with the design of all the rooms and balcony.
Our receptionist was very helpful and even took our daughter out one evening to do a little clubbing!
This complex is on the south end Jaco and have acess to the beach that is very beautiful and lovely for walks and sunsets.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Paloma Blanca Hotel Jaco
- Daystar Paloma Blanca Hotel
- Daystar La Paloma Blanca Costa Rica/Jaco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene beachfront community with 2 and 3-bedroom condo rentals at the pristine south end of Jaco Beach. Four different swimming pools, mature tropical gardens and the quiet beach at your front yard indulge those wanting to be away from the crowds, yet still walking distance of town. All units feature fully equipped kitchens, in-unit laundry rooms, cable TV, telephones and wireless internet. Services include concierge and staffed security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Daystar La Paloma Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.