Just got back from Jaco and stayer here. Nothing fancy but it is clean, well-kept, well-equipped, and very convenient. The condominium that we stayed in was the same as so many resort units but that is not a bad thing. The Daystar staff is outstanding and I liked that we were given a late check out until 5, even though we had to pay a little for it. If you have to stay in Jaco, this is as good a place as any.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene beachfront community with 2 and 3-bedroom condo rentals at the pristine south end of Jaco Beach. Four different swimming pools, mature tropical gardens and the quiet beach at your front yard indulge those wanting to be away from the crowds, yet still walking distance of town. All units feature fully equipped kitchens, in-unit laundry rooms, cable TV, telephones and wireless internet. Services include concierge and staffed security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your La Paloma Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Paloma Blanca Hotel Jaco
- La Paloma Blanca Costa Rica/Jaco