We stayed at in Costa Rica at Paloma Blanco for 5 days and 4 nights and it was wonderful. The condo was 3 bedrooms and 3 baths with a large patio from the living room and access to the patio from the Master Bedroom. There were stairs from the patio to an upstairs deck. With 2 pools and facing Jaco Beach was the most incredible view.
Concierge was great with setting up everything for us. We did have an issue with the AC not working in the secondary bedroom but we did not let that ruin our time spent there.
All in all, one of the best properties my family/friends and I have ever stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene beachfront community with 2 and 3-bedroom condo rentals at the pristine south end of Jaco Beach. Four different swimming pools, mature tropical gardens and the quiet beach at your front yard indulge those wanting to be away from the crowds, yet still walking distance of town. All units feature fully equipped kitchens, in-unit laundry rooms, cable TV, telephones and wireless internet. Services include concierge and staffed security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Paloma Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Paloma Blanca Hotel Jaco
- La Paloma Blanca Costa Rica/Jaco