Our stay at Paloma Blanca was one of the best vacations ever! Super clean condo, amazing rooms, great bathrooms plus everyone was pleasant and helpful. The beach is just steps from the building and the pools were wonderfully clean and warm. It could not have been better. The walk into town to stores and restaurants was about 10 -15 minutes, but that was fine after relaxing and swimming all day. We found a wonderful local restaurant just a few blocks away called Rancho Santana and there was a small store at the end of our block to buy water and beer. We absolutely recommend staying at this lovely place in Jaco, Costa Rica. We cannot wait to go back!!
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Paloma Blanca Hotel
- Daystar Paloma Blanca Hotel Jaco
- Daystar La Paloma Blanca Costa Rica/Jaco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene beachfront community with 2 and 3-bedroom condo rentals at the pristine south end of Jaco Beach. Four different swimming pools, mature tropical gardens and the quiet beach at your front yard indulge those wanting to be away from the crowds, yet still walking distance of town. All units feature fully equipped kitchens, in-unit laundry rooms, cable TV, telephones and wireless internet. Services include concierge and staffed security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Daystar La Paloma Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.