We just returned from our week in Jaco at the Bahia Azul condos. This was a great place to stay. Although our condo was first floor and right next to the Security Guard stand so we could hear his walkie talkie squawking, it was very convenient. A not so short but easy walk into town allowed us to forgo the car rental. Although at night we did take cabs which cost around a $1.50 each way. We were literally across from the ocean and were able to witness beautiful sunsets and the sound of the ocean lulled us to sleep every night. My kids loved the beach (although beware of rocks until you are out into the water a bit. There is a lovely pool that we hung out at prior to showering and heading out to dinner. I would highly recommend this complex. Although I rented directly from an owner, the staff at Day Star were extremely helpful and easy to deal with.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Bahia Azul Hotel
- Daystar Bahia Azul Hotel Jaco
- Daystar Bahia Azul Costa Rica/Jaco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront condo community in Jaco Beach with 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condos. Steps from the ocean and a quick walk to town, you'll enjoy unobstructed ocean views and a lively beach scene at your doorstep. All units feature fully equipped kitchens, in-unit laundry rooms, cable TV, telephones and WiFi Internet access. Services include concierge, staffed security and free local calls and long distance to USA and Canada ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Daystar Bahia Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.