I loved the Bahia Azul condo so much. I had to buy it.
- excellent location
- everything is close and within walking distance
- not touristy with souvenir hawkers at every turn.
- friday farmers market right behind the condo with lots of fresh fruit and vegetables and of course Costa Rican coffee.
- inexpensive car rentals if you want to do some personal exploring.
- most of the locals can manage enough english so language isn't a barrier. Although they do appreciate any attemot on your part to communicate in Spanish.