We loved our stay in Jaco and were especially lucky to have stayed at this property. We rented from a private owner, Jodi and she was very helpful and great to work with - we stayed in condo 4B. The condo itself was perfect, very clean, nicely decorated, and highly functional with all that we needed while on vacation! The grounds were beautiful with lush vegetation and palm trees, clean pool and right on the beach! Everything is within easy walking distance: water sports, restaurants, groceries, shopping and pharmacy - so convenient! We rented bikes and spent afternoons exploring a little more off the beaten path. We were happy to discover how centrally located we were to everything. There is a nice sense of community created by the condos surrounding the pool with a mix of owners and vacationers. Everyone made us feel welcome.
Most evenings we would check out the local fare, the restaurants were excellent, with great food and good service. All in all, it was a fantastic vacation -- we will be back and we plan to stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront condo community in Jaco Beach with 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condos. Steps from the ocean and a quick walk to town, you'll enjoy unobstructed ocean views and a lively beach scene at your doorstep. All units feature fully equipped kitchens, in-unit laundry rooms, cable TV, telephones and WiFi Internet access. Services include concierge, staffed security and free local calls and long distance to USA and Canada ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Daystar Bahia Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Bahia Azul Hotel Jaco
- Daystar Bahia Azul Costa Rica/Jaco