My wife and I traveled to Costa Rica few weeks ago and wow we loved it. We rented a condo on VRBO from a private owner and she was amazing, helped us with everything from transportation to surfing and everything in between. We stayed in a top floor condo and watched every sunset while were there - really amazing view. I would suggest to anyone to rent a top floor condo!!! We planned to just relax by the pool but we ended up hiking and zip lining and we took an amazing ATV tour up the moutain. We didn't rent a car, just walked everywhere or grabbed a taxi for next to nothing - that saved us a lot of money! Everything we wanted or needed was so close.
The condo was perfect, the pool was beautiful, the area was quite, the staff was friendly and the owner was great. We loved our trip and we loved our "home" while we were there.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Bahia Azul Hotel
- Daystar Bahia Azul Hotel Jaco
- Daystar Bahia Azul Costa Rica/Jaco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront condo community in Jaco Beach with 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condos. Steps from the ocean and a quick walk to town, you'll enjoy unobstructed ocean views and a lively beach scene at your doorstep. All units feature fully equipped kitchens, in-unit laundry rooms, cable TV, telephones and WiFi Internet access. Services include concierge, staffed security and free local calls and long distance to USA and Canada ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Daystar Bahia Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.