We really enjoyed the Bahia Azul. Within walking distance to everything you need. If you aren't able to walk well this would not suit you well but we had a 5, 8 and 10 year old and the walking worked fine for them. The resort is very nice. We found lots of people who point us in whatever direction we need. We had not done too much research about Jaco before going and were very pleased with the area and the people at the resort and management company who helped accomodate us. The beach is rocky right in front of the resort. It is beautiful to look at but you have to walk down a bit to enjoy a beach to sit and relax on. The pool is great. The kids enjoyed that very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront condo community in Jaco Beach with 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condos. Steps from the ocean and a quick walk to town, you'll enjoy unobstructed ocean views and a lively beach scene at your doorstep. All units feature fully equipped kitchens, in-unit laundry rooms, cable TV, telephones and WiFi Internet access. Services include concierge, staffed security and free local calls and long distance to USA and Canada ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Daystar Bahia Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Bahia Azul Hotel Jaco
- Daystar Bahia Azul Costa Rica/Jaco