“A great adventure!” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Sandefjord, Norway
“A great adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

We had a really good time surfing with Tiger Surf School. Tiger is a good instructor, he doesn't give up until you get up on the surfboard and he is very calm and patient. He is also a very nice person. One day he brought us to a place where we got to see some crocodiles! We had a good Surf experience and I really want to come back someday. I would chose this school again because Tiger is such a good teacher and a person you're definately going to like, which is very important if you'r going to have a good experience.

Visited March 2014

Fernandina Beach, Florida
“SUP Surfing with Tiger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Thank you Tiger for teaching me to SUP Surf! Your patience and experience has helped me feel safe and calm out in the water, and I love SUP Surfing more than regular surfing now! Pura Vida, I think you are an awesome Surf Instructor! I am 50 years old and without you, I would not be doing this, muchas gracias, I am feeling very happy!

Visited February 2014
“Surfs Up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Tiger is a outstanding teacher and I got up on my second try! He won't give up on you and will help you until you can get up.

Visited January 2014