“Amazing place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 43 Hotels in Jaco
Edmonton, Canada
“Amazing place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

First of all, I have spent 2 months in Costa Rica which I stayed 40 days at the beautiful place Aparthotel Vista Pacifico and the remaining time in Liberia. Well, I had a very relaxing time, nice tours, beautiful beaches, excellent restaurants in Jaco and met plenty of nice people including the team of Vista Pacifico. The bed and breakfast was wonderful, meeting of the people at breakfast time and during the day was very rewarding. The Aparthotel is built on a hillside, great location and private. The managers, Julianna and James, owners Jan and Greg were very accomadated and helpful with whatever you needed help for anything that came up. I been to three other places in Costa Rica but Vista Pacifico top them all. I really want to say thank-you for everything and your friendship during my stay at your Aparthotel as we are planning to come back next January or sooner.

Gerry Vallee
Edmonton, Alberta

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

This hotel was amazing! Extremely hospitable customer service. The hotel is exquisitely designed. The breakfast was really good. The views over the countryside, the town of Jaco, and the ocean were excellent! My time at the Vista Pacifico was delightful.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I have stayed at Vista Pacifico a handful of times now and it has always been my home away from home. The rooms are spacious, clean and thoughtfully put together. The pool is heavenly on hot days! Being up on the hill, it is quiet with a nice breeze and less bugs at night. There is a BBQ and comfy common area with good wifi. The atmosphere of friendly Canadian hospitality is exactly what I need on my vacation! My stay there is always no-fuss and the staff are always happy to help me learn about the area and organize my time. I'll be back soon, thanks for another wonderful stay! :)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

There wasn't anything to dislike about our two weeks in Jaco! After experiencing the cold in Toronto the warmth of Costa Rica was most welcomed.

Vista Pacifico was charming and a great place and provided us with flexibility to explore Jaco and other amenities in the surrounding area. It was the friendliness of the place which contributed to our experience. Pat and I always observe how well a place is managed and maintained. Vista Pacifico was top in both categories; a ten. Juliana and James, the co-managers, were very helpful in arranging excursions and welcomed us as if we were relatives; in fact, better. We could have stayed at an all-inclusive in town; however, at Vista we were free to explore other venues in Jaco without being tied to one place. A quick inexpensive taxi ride took us to town to experience local cuisine, etc.

Now we are back in the cold and miss Vista Pacifico and Jaco. We will return.

Dan and Pat LeBlanc
Toronto, Canada

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Jan and Greg could not have been nicer friendlier or more helpful. Beautiful hotel, built with a clear passion for the property. Sitting high over Jaco, immaculate tasteful rooms. Wifi worked great in room and by the pool. And last but not least was the company and entertaining tricks of Wonder dog Rubio.

Stayed February 2014
Swift Current, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night in Jan. We were put in an adjoining room #6. The people next door were noisy and every sound came through that adjoining door. In the afternoon, I told Julianna about the noise and she said they would not be noisy in the evening. Finally, well after 1am, they were quiet so we got a few hours of sleep. Julianna had the casita available but would not rent it to us for only one night so we suffered. Julianna is very nice, the breakfast was delicious but it is not quiet as advertised.

Stayed January 2014
janandgreg, Owner at Aparthotel Vista Pacifico, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you for the kind words about our manger, Juliana, and our complimentary breakfast.

We are sorry that your stay with us was not as pleasant as it could have been due to the noise of the guests in the adjoining room. While we try our best to monitor and handle the behaviour of guests it is disappointing to us as well when people are inconsiderate in this way, particularly after we had spoken with your neighbours to try to avert a problem.

As we recall you had not reserved in advance and took our last room at the hotel. In January, when it is "summer vacation time" for Costa Ricans, Jacó is very busy and our hotel truly is one of the quietest locations in the entire town.

We hope that should you return to Jacó you will give us another chance to live up to our reputation of a quiet and tranquil family hotel and we will do our best to ensure you have a better night’s sleep.

the Vista Pacifico Management Team
Oshawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

This was my first trip to Costa Rica, travelling with my 13 year old son, and we stayed at Vista Pacifico for 11 days. It was an incredible experience right from the start and we are already talking about when we can go back! It was so hard to leave this gem and we miss it already. Juliana and James were so helpful is making our stay a great experience and made every aspect of our vacation a memorable one. They are wonderful hosts, always making you feel welcome and comfortable. They were very knowledgeable in helping to make the vacation and activities fun and exciting for my son and I. The room we stayed in was perfect, met all of our needs, and was always clean. The location was beautiful, quiet and picturesque with lovely gardens, pool and a tranquil atmosphere that was so relaxing and peaceful. The view from this little piece of paradise is spectacular and every morning, watching the sunrise from the balcony was a highlight, followed by a lovely continental breakfast and planning the day with the help of Juliana and James, or just relaxing by the pool. When we return to Costa Rica, we will definitely stay at Vista Pacifico again and would highly recommend it. You will not be disappointed. It was an incredible experience in every way and we have wonderful memories that will last a lifetime! Thank you!! Christina and Patrick

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Been to Aparthotel Vista Pacifico? Share your experiences!