“Lovely Cabinas Catalina” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Catalina

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jaco
Hotel Catalina
You added Hotel Catalina to your Saves list
Calle Hidalgo | South Jaco Beach, Beachfront!, Jaco 4023, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #6 of 19 Jaco B&B and Inns
“Lovely Cabinas Catalina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2005

I have stayed in Jaco many times. Although you cant find a lot of information about the town, I highly recommend it. It has EVERYTHING you could possibly want. You have civilization, jungle, adventure, great food with LOTS of restuarants, clubs, big clean beaches... EVERYTHING!
I have stayed in many places in Jaco, none of which were exactly what I was looking for. UNTIL...
One day I found this adorable hotel that was beach front. Cabinas Catalina! It was so inviting that I felt drawn to it. Even before checking in, the wonderful atmosphere had me excited. It was so clean and manicured. You could tell that the owners put a lot of LOVE into this place. There were so many tropical plants perfectly placed, and a small pool in front, right on the beach. The rooms were like a dream. They all had a kitchenette, with a porch. I would get excited each day when the cleaning lady would fold my towels into different shapes, each day something new... A heart, a flower, etc. Everything had a loving touch to it. They have this adorable dog named Dino that would respectfully guard the property from a passing tucan or iguana. He also knew not to come into your room (even when called, I tried trust me). This is one of the only places on the beach that actually has parking in the back. It is only a short walk to the main part of town, but still far enough away that the noise doesnt bother you. In the mornings I would walk next door to the cafe for crepes and coffee. In the evenings, i would take a sunset swim in the ocean and stare in wonderment at the jungle behing me. This is paradise, and I was thrilled to have found Cabinas Catalina to call my home away from home.
Any questions? Please ask!
zoienyc@aol.com
-Lisa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)

Been to Hotel Catalina? Share your experiences!